It is well-known that director Sukumar will be teaming up with Ram Charan for his next movie. The film will reportedly be launched on the auspicious day of Dasara and the regular shooting will begin in November.
In his latest public appearance, Sukumar revealed that this film is set against a village backdrop and that the story is high on emotions. Sukumar also said that screenplay will be a highlight in this movie, which will be an out and out commercial entertainer.
Mythri Movie Makers is going to bankroll this movie and Devi Sri Prasad will score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata’s emotional post on Krishna is winning hearts
- A massive 200 million feat by Butta Bomma
- All eyes on Mahesh Babu’s revelations on Rajamouli’s film
- Grandson’s ‘Jumbare’ tribute on Superstar Krishna’s birthday
- Latest update on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s first schedule
- Mahesh fans will surely celebrate Sarkaru Vaari Paata: Puri Jagan