It is well-known that director Sukumar will be teaming up with Ram Charan for his next movie. The film will reportedly be launched on the auspicious day of Dasara and the regular shooting will begin in November.
In his latest public appearance, Sukumar revealed that this film is set against a village backdrop and that the story is high on emotions. Sukumar also said that screenplay will be a highlight in this movie, which will be an out and out commercial entertainer.
Mythri Movie Makers is going to bankroll this movie and Devi Sri Prasad will score the music.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next