Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on the verge of wrapping up his next movie under Karunakaran’s direction. For the first time, Sai is trying out an out-and-out romantic entertainer. The film stars Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. The film is scheduled for release later this summer.
In a recent media interaction, Karunakaran said that his film with Sai Dharam Tej will have Tholi Prema-like feel and that the film will surely bring back the memories of Pawan Kalyan’s iconic 1998 romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled movie and Gopi Sundar is scoring music for it.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief