Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on the verge of wrapping up his next movie under Karunakaran’s direction. For the first time, Sai is trying out an out-and-out romantic entertainer. The film stars Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. The film is scheduled for release later this summer.
In a recent media interaction, Karunakaran said that his film with Sai Dharam Tej will have Tholi Prema-like feel and that the film will surely bring back the memories of Pawan Kalyan’s iconic 1998 romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled movie and Gopi Sundar is scoring music for it.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC