Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on the verge of wrapping up his next movie under Karunakaran’s direction. For the first time, Sai is trying out an out-and-out romantic entertainer. The film stars Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. The film is scheduled for release later this summer.
In a recent media interaction, Karunakaran said that his film with Sai Dharam Tej will have Tholi Prema-like feel and that the film will surely bring back the memories of Pawan Kalyan’s iconic 1998 romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled movie and Gopi Sundar is scoring music for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene