Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on the verge of wrapping up his next movie under Karunakaran’s direction. For the first time, Sai is trying out an out-and-out romantic entertainer. The film stars Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. The film is scheduled for release later this summer.
In a recent media interaction, Karunakaran said that his film with Sai Dharam Tej will have Tholi Prema-like feel and that the film will surely bring back the memories of Pawan Kalyan’s iconic 1998 romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled movie and Gopi Sundar is scoring music for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch