A major fire accident occurred at the apartment where actress Rakul Preet Singh’s resides in Mumbai yesterday. The mishap took place on the 12th floor of the apartment. According to the media reports, no casualties were reported and the cause of the fire is unknown. A fire brigade and ambulance were rushed to the spot to bring the situation under control.
On the work front, Rakul has her hands full with as many as 9 projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood. In Hindi, she is currently working on Ayushmann Khurrana’s Doctor G, John Abraham’s Attack, Ajay Devgn’s Mayday and an as-yet-untitled psychological thriller with Akshay Kumar. In Tamil, Rakul has Sivakarthikeyan’s Ayalaan and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Indian 2.
And on the personal front, Rakul recently announced her relationship with Bollywood actor Jacky Bhagnani. The lovebirds are expected to tie the knot in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2022