It’s been reported earlier that national award-winning actor-director duo Dhanush and Vetrimaaran have teamed up once again after their critically acclaimed 2011 film, Aadukalam. Dhanush and Vetrimaran’s latest venture will be an ambitious three-part gangster drama, titled Vada Chennai.
As per the latest updates, Vada Chennai’s much-awaited first look poster will be out on March 8. The makers have wrapped up the film’s first part recently and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Talented actresses Andrea Jeremiah and Aishwarya Rajesh are the film’s leading ladies.
Lyca Productions, Dhanush’s Wunderbar Films and Vetrimaran’s Grass Root Film Company banners are bankrolling this exciting project. Kabali and Kaala fame Santhosh Narayanan is scoring the soundtrack for this trilogy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards