It’s been reported earlier that national award-winning actor-director duo Dhanush and Vetrimaaran have teamed up once again after their critically acclaimed 2011 film, Aadukalam. Dhanush and Vetrimaran’s latest venture will be an ambitious three-part gangster drama, titled Vada Chennai.
As per the latest updates, Vada Chennai’s much-awaited first look poster will be out on March 8. The makers have wrapped up the film’s first part recently and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Talented actresses Andrea Jeremiah and Aishwarya Rajesh are the film’s leading ladies.
Lyca Productions, Dhanush’s Wunderbar Films and Vetrimaran’s Grass Root Film Company banners are bankrolling this exciting project. Kabali and Kaala fame Santhosh Narayanan is scoring the soundtrack for this trilogy.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized