Nandu is trying hard to be in the game and is doing some interesting films. Today, his new film was announced and has Rashmi Gautham in the female lead role.
Titled ‘Bomma Blockbuster’ the film is currently in the post-production stage. Today, the first look poster of the film was launched by a young hero, Vishwak Sen on the occasion of Nandu’s birthday.
The young actor will be seen Pothuraju, an ardent fan of Puri Jagannadh in the film. ‘Bomma Blockbuster’ is being directed by Raj Virat and produced by Praveen Padagala, Bosubabu Nidumolu, Anand Reddy Maddi, and Manohar Reddy Eada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?