It is well known that SS Rajamouli’s crowd pleasing visual spectacle, Baahubali, has transcended the boundaries and became a global hit. Ever since its grand release worldwide last Friday, the movie has been scaling new heights as far as the Indian cinema is concerned. Many international magazines have been publishing various articles on why this movie has garnered international attention.
Joining the long list, Forbes, one of the leading international biweekly business magazines, has published a couple of articles recently on how this movie is crushing the box office records all over the world. Also, it has lauded the efforts put in by the entire team in bringing out this lavish film for the audience. Rob Cain, a senior correspondent, who writes about Asian movies, has penned this article.
In the meantime, moviegoers continue flocking to theaters to witness this epic drama and the collections are rock solid through out the first week. Already, it has notched up more than 250 Crores gross.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share