The first flick will be Lavanya Tripati’s Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi which also stars her Andala Rakshashi co-star Naveen Chandra. Lavanya is keen on a hat-trick after her previous two films, Bhale Bhale Magodivoy and Soggade Chinna Nayana turned out to be huge blockbusters.
The next flick is Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu which stars Raj Tharun and Artana. Raj Tharun is currently turning out to be the king of small budget flicks as all his films till now have been very successful. This rom-com has been directed by debutante Gavireddy Srinivas.
Two dubbing films that will also be releasing are Kalavathi and Nenu Rowdy Ne. Kalavathi is a sequel to the hit horror film, Chandrakala. The film stars Siddharth, Hansika and Trisha.
Expectations are strong due to the currently hot genre and the cast, which consists of actors well known in Tollywood. Yet another flick is Nenu Rowdy Ne which stars Vijay Sethupathi and Nayantara. The movie is the dubbed version of Tamil hit Naanum Rowdy Dhaan. Let’s wait and see which film hits the bulls eye.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next