In a unique feat, four yesteryear heroines are joining hands for a film to be directed by music composer turned director James Vasanthan. Suhasini, Khushboo, Radikaa and Urvashi, the popular heroines from the 90s, will be essaying lead roles in this yet-untitled film.
Apparently, this movie is going to be a light-hearted entertainer and it will also feature special appearances by several 90s star heroes. This movie will have its shooting kick-started in the first week of October and the entire film will be wrapped up in a single schedule.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure