In a unique feat, four yesteryear heroines are joining hands for a film to be directed by music composer turned director James Vasanthan. Suhasini, Khushboo, Radikaa and Urvashi, the popular heroines from the 90s, will be essaying lead roles in this yet-untitled film.
Apparently, this movie is going to be a light-hearted entertainer and it will also feature special appearances by several 90s star heroes. This movie will have its shooting kick-started in the first week of October and the entire film will be wrapped up in a single schedule.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date