Ravi Teja’s much-awaited cop action entertainer under his Balupu director Gopichand Malineni’s direction will be launched at a grand event today. The Mass Maharaj will be seen as a powerful cop in the movie.
Soon after the film’s official announcement around a month ago, there were speculations that the film is an official remake of Vijay’s blockbuster 2016 cop drama, Theri. However, Gopichand Malineni recently clarified that the film is not a remake and that he had penned the script based on the real incidents that occurred in AP and Telangana a few years ago.
Even after the director’s clarification, the rumors refuse to slow down. The latest speculation is that this as-yet-untitled film is a remake of Vijay Sethupathi’s super hit 2016 cop drama, Sethupathi. We will have to see if the makers will respond to these fresh speculations in the coming days. Shruti Haasan is the film’s leading lady and Tagore Madhu is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest