Vijay Devarakonda’s latest film, NOTA has created a sensation of sorts with its hard-hitting trailer. Now, the latest we hear is that the film has landed in fresh controversy because of dialogue writer Sashank Vennaelakanti.
Going into details, Sashank has lodged a complaint with the Chennai police against Anand Shankar saying that the director has not paid him and even did not credit his name for the dialogues written in NOTA’s Telugu trailer.
In his complaint, Sashank has requested the authorities to take legal action and even stall the film’s release. Sashank Vennaelakanti is a famous dialogue writer who often pens dialogues for all big budget dubbing films.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon