Vijay Devarakonda’s latest film, NOTA has created a sensation of sorts with its hard-hitting trailer. Now, the latest we hear is that the film has landed in fresh controversy because of dialogue writer Sashank Vennaelakanti.
Going into details, Sashank has lodged a complaint with the Chennai police against Anand Shankar saying that the director has not paid him and even did not credit his name for the dialogues written in NOTA’s Telugu trailer.
In his complaint, Sashank has requested the authorities to take legal action and even stall the film’s release. Sashank Vennaelakanti is a famous dialogue writer who often pens dialogues for all big budget dubbing films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?