Vijay Devarakonda’s latest film, NOTA has created a sensation of sorts with its hard-hitting trailer. Now, the latest we hear is that the film has landed in fresh controversy because of dialogue writer Sashank Vennaelakanti.
Going into details, Sashank has lodged a complaint with the Chennai police against Anand Shankar saying that the director has not paid him and even did not credit his name for the dialogues written in NOTA’s Telugu trailer.
In his complaint, Sashank has requested the authorities to take legal action and even stall the film’s release. Sashank Vennaelakanti is a famous dialogue writer who often pens dialogues for all big budget dubbing films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?