The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Seenu is progressing at a fast pace. Tentatively tilted BB3, the film has Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna as the female leads.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s fresh schedule kick-started from today onwards at Dandeli forest in Karnataka. As per the sources, this schedule will continue till April 3rd and a few action episodes will be canned in the schedule.
Being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film has its music composed by SS Thaman. The film is gearing up for a May 28, 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours