Super Star Rajnikanth’s highly-anticipated 165th film, Petta, is fast nearing completion. The film is scheduled for release during the upcoming Sankranti festive season. Expectations are quite high on this biggie, thanks to the stellar cast it’s comprised of.
And here’s an update on Petta. Vijay Sethupathi, the much-loved actor who stole the show with his earnest performance in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, has wrapped up shooting for his portions in Petta. This will be the first time that the talented actor will be seen sharing screen space with Rajini.
Petta is being directed by talented Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. The film also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Megha Akash and Trisha in prominent roles. Sun Pictures is producing the movie and Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat