Super Star Rajnikanth’s highly-anticipated 165th film, Petta, is fast nearing completion. The film is scheduled for release during the upcoming Sankranti festive season. Expectations are quite high on this biggie, thanks to the stellar cast it’s comprised of.
And here’s an update on Petta. Vijay Sethupathi, the much-loved actor who stole the show with his earnest performance in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, has wrapped up shooting for his portions in Petta. This will be the first time that the talented actor will be seen sharing screen space with Rajini.
Petta is being directed by talented Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. The film also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Megha Akash and Trisha in prominent roles. Sun Pictures is producing the movie and Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
- Savyasachi’s soul-stirring theme song Okkarante Okkaru wins hearts
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Press Note : ‘Watch Aravindha Sametha Today with AT&T Tuesdays BOGO Offer’