It’s official now. Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming heist thriller, Gang, is all set to hit the screens on January 12 along with its Tamil version, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam. A grand pre-release event will be held in the first week of January.
This would mean that Gang would clash with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which is releasing on the same day, and of course Agnyaathavaasi, which releases on January 10. The major highlight in Gang is that Suriya himself has dubbed in Telugu for the first time. Gang is an official adaptation of the super hit Bollywood film, Special 26.
Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is the film’s female lead. Vignesh Shivan is the director. UV Creations banner is going to release the Telugu version in association with Studio Green. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?