It’s official now. Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming heist thriller, Gang, is all set to hit the screens on January 12 along with its Tamil version, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam. A grand pre-release event will be held in the first week of January.
This would mean that Gang would clash with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which is releasing on the same day, and of course Agnyaathavaasi, which releases on January 10. The major highlight in Gang is that Suriya himself has dubbed in Telugu for the first time. Gang is an official adaptation of the super hit Bollywood film, Special 26.
Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is the film’s female lead. Vignesh Shivan is the director. UV Creations banner is going to release the Telugu version in association with Studio Green. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the film’s music.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha