The principal shooting of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam is almost complete, except for couple of days of patch work and a song. Allu Sirish is making his debut in this social drama which is based on the theme that hierarchy and caste is still given more importance than one’s talent even in modern times. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish. Sri Charan and Prakash Raj are playing important roles. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and an action sequence and a folk song were shot in the recent schedule. Prakash Raj is producing this bilingual film on Duet Movies banner. Preetha is the cinematographer and S S Thaman is composing the music. The film’s post production is expected to begin shortly.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities