The principal shooting of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam is almost complete, except for couple of days of patch work and a song. Allu Sirish is making his debut in this social drama which is based on the theme that hierarchy and caste is still given more importance than one’s talent even in modern times. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish. Sri Charan and Prakash Raj are playing important roles. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and an action sequence and a folk song were shot in the recent schedule. Prakash Raj is producing this bilingual film on Duet Movies banner. Preetha is the cinematographer and S S Thaman is composing the music. The film’s post production is expected to begin shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers