The principal shooting of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam is almost complete, except for couple of days of patch work and a song. Allu Sirish is making his debut in this social drama which is based on the theme that hierarchy and caste is still given more importance than one’s talent even in modern times. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish. Sri Charan and Prakash Raj are playing important roles. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and an action sequence and a folk song were shot in the recent schedule. Prakash Raj is producing this bilingual film on Duet Movies banner. Preetha is the cinematographer and S S Thaman is composing the music. The film’s post production is expected to begin shortly.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him