Recently, Balayya interacted with media and said he is lucky for getting an opportunity to essay the role of the first ever Telugu emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni, who strived to unite all the kingdoms across the country. Balayya went on to say that Gautamiputra Satakarni is a God sent gift to him.
This epic historical drama is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi played important roles.
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha