Recently, Balayya interacted with media and said he is lucky for getting an opportunity to essay the role of the first ever Telugu emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni, who strived to unite all the kingdoms across the country. Balayya went on to say that Gautamiputra Satakarni is a God sent gift to him.
This epic historical drama is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi played important roles.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster