This morning, Balayya, the movie’s director Krish and other team members watched the film’s benefit show at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally amid elated fans, who kept raving about the way the makers showcased Telugu history in a grand manner.
Balayya, Krish and others flew down to Vijayawada this afternoon to oversee the arrangements for a special screening of GPSK at 7:40 pm for Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his cabinet ministers at Capital Cinemas.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled