This morning, Balayya, the movie’s director Krish and other team members watched the film’s benefit show at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally amid elated fans, who kept raving about the way the makers showcased Telugu history in a grand manner.
Balayya, Krish and others flew down to Vijayawada this afternoon to oversee the arrangements for a special screening of GPSK at 7:40 pm for Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his cabinet ministers at Capital Cinemas.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha