The superhit combination of Gautham Menon and Suriya is back to rock again. The duo had previously collaborated for couple of films – Kaakha Kaakha (remade as Gharshana in Telugu) and Vaaranam Aayiram (dubbed as Suriya S/O Krishnan in Telugu). The buzz in Kollywood is that Gautham Menon had written a script keeping Kamal Haasan in mind. The lead actor in the film, which is set in 1930s in Chennai, is supposed to play the role of a detective who solves a murder mystery. Later, Gautham Menon approached Ajith; however, talks failed to materialize and finally he decided to team up with Suriya. The film has been tentatively titled as Thuppariyum Anandan and it’ll go on floors in early 2013 after Gautham Menon wraps up shooting his next Tamil film Yohan starring Vijay.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad