When the announcement was made by the Indian jury that Chhello Show is the official Oscars entry from India many showed their disappointment directly on social media. Netizens and fans of RRR slammed the jury and opined that Rajamouli’s directorial was the best bet from India.
Now the very famous director Gautham Menon opened up on this aspect. While speaking to a Bollywood media, the director said that the filmmakers really don’t think about the awards when they make a film and added that their sole concentration would be to put their everything into it. Once the film releases and it is raved by the audience the discussion about awards starts, stated the Gharshana director.
Gautham Menon once again made it clear that films are never ever made for winning a certain award. Even though the Indian government snubbed RRR, there is still an outside chance for the film to get nominated at the Oscars. Well, only time decides what will happen now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman drops a huge update on Veera Simha Reddy
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?