Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’ will be shot in Hyderabad from today. A new schedule of this film will begin in the city from today and this schedule will have all the key actors in this movie.
Till recently, the film was shot in Pollachi and other areas. Some scenes were also shot in the special set erected at Nanakramguda. The movie is going to show Charan in a very stylish and youthful avatar and Krishna Vamsi is handling the direction.
Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal are the lead actors while Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this big budget family entertainer.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster