Director Krishna Vamsi, who is famous for human values and extravagant sets in his movies, has done something very strange this time around. He has wrapped up the shooting of his latest flick Govindudu Andarivadele in a record time of 95 days.
Given the scale of the film, and the number of actors coming in and going out of the project, it remains an outstanding achievement for Krishna Vamsi, who takes a rather long time for completing his films. Govindudu Andarivadele is releasing on Oct 1st, and it remains to be seen if Krishna Vamsi can taste success with this family entertainer.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic