Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele opened to packed houses all over. Special premiere were held all over the US, and according to the latest updates, the film collected 174,183 dollars in nearly 65 screens.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, GAV was released during the Dusserra festival, and had some huge openings all over India. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Charan in this family entertainer, which also has Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other lead roles.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar