Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele opened to packed houses all over. Special premiere were held all over the US, and according to the latest updates, the film collected 174,183 dollars in nearly 65 screens.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, GAV was released during the Dusserra festival, and had some huge openings all over India. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Charan in this family entertainer, which also has Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?