There are a lot of positive vibes surrounding Ram Charan’s GAV. Producer Bandla Ganesh is so confident that he is releasing the film himself in major areas. According to the latest reports, the satellite rights of this film have been sold for a bomb. Per reports, Gemini TV has bought the rights for nearly 9 Crores.
Kajal Aggarwal, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Srikanth and Kamalinee Mukherjee play leading roles in this film, which is set to hit the screens this Wednesday.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December