Even though Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam is nearing the end of its run, it is still playing in a select few theaters in both the Telugu states. The film has minted some solid money for all the distributors concerned.
The romantic comedy has crossed the 20 crores and 4 crore mark in the Nizam and Krishna regions respectively. The film made solid money of 4.7 crores in Karnataka and over 7 crores in the ceded region.
What’s more interesting is that the film made close to 1.6 crores in Tamil Nadu and collected over 7 crores in the Godavari region. Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya