Even though Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam is nearing the end of its run, it is still playing in a select few theaters in both the Telugu states. The film has minted some solid money for all the distributors concerned.
The romantic comedy has crossed the 20 crores and 4 crore mark in the Nizam and Krishna regions respectively. The film made solid money of 4.7 crores in Karnataka and over 7 crores in the ceded region.
What’s more interesting is that the film made close to 1.6 crores in Tamil Nadu and collected over 7 crores in the Godavari region. Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way
- Interesting buzz on RRR’s 40-minute climax