Even though Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam is nearing the end of its run, it is still playing in a select few theaters in both the Telugu states. The film has minted some solid money for all the distributors concerned.
The romantic comedy has crossed the 20 crores and 4 crore mark in the Nizam and Krishna regions respectively. The film made solid money of 4.7 crores in Karnataka and over 7 crores in the ceded region.
What’s more interesting is that the film made close to 1.6 crores in Tamil Nadu and collected over 7 crores in the Godavari region. Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film