In his latest blockbuster, Geetha Govindam, Vijay Deverakonda played the role of a sincere lover. His character was received well by audiences. And it looks like Geetha Govindam has impacted Vijay’s views on marriage.
In a recent interview, Vijay revealed that he had earlier planned to get married when he turns 40. “Geetha Govindam has changed me a lot. Now I want to get married when I turn 35,” said Vijay. Vijay went on to say that arranged marriage is not his cup of tea. “Mine will surely be a love marriage. Me and my life partner must know each other completely,” he added.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters