In his latest blockbuster, Geetha Govindam, Vijay Deverakonda played the role of a sincere lover. His character was received well by audiences. And it looks like Geetha Govindam has impacted Vijay’s views on marriage.
In a recent interview, Vijay revealed that he had earlier planned to get married when he turns 40. “Geetha Govindam has changed me a lot. Now I want to get married when I turn 35,” said Vijay. Vijay went on to say that arranged marriage is not his cup of tea. “Mine will surely be a love marriage. Me and my life partner must know each other completely,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra