It’s been more than a week since Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam hit theaters, but there’s no stopping the film’s box-office collections. This Parasuram directorial collected nearly Rs 38.58 crore share worldwide in its first week.
And on the Bakrid festive holiday, the film ran to totally packed houses all-over the twin Telugu states. As per the early trade estimates, the film will pocket at least Rs 2.50 cr to Rs 3 cr share on Tuesday, taking its 8-day total to over Rs 41 crores. This is a phenomenal run and Vijay Deverakonda’s stardom will leap several notches higher.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu