It’s been more than a week since Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam hit theaters, but there’s no stopping the film’s box-office collections. This Parasuram directorial collected nearly Rs 38.58 crore share worldwide in its first week.
And on the Bakrid festive holiday, the film ran to totally packed houses all-over the twin Telugu states. As per the early trade estimates, the film will pocket at least Rs 2.50 cr to Rs 3 cr share on Tuesday, taking its 8-day total to over Rs 41 crores. This is a phenomenal run and Vijay Deverakonda’s stardom will leap several notches higher.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake