It’s been more than a week since Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam hit theaters, but there’s no stopping the film’s box-office collections. This Parasuram directorial collected nearly Rs 38.58 crore share worldwide in its first week.
And on the Bakrid festive holiday, the film ran to totally packed houses all-over the twin Telugu states. As per the early trade estimates, the film will pocket at least Rs 2.50 cr to Rs 3 cr share on Tuesday, taking its 8-day total to over Rs 41 crores. This is a phenomenal run and Vijay Deverakonda’s stardom will leap several notches higher.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food