It’s been more than a week since Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam hit theaters, but there’s no stopping the film’s box-office collections. This Parasuram directorial collected nearly Rs 38.58 crore share worldwide in its first week.
And on the Bakrid festive holiday, the film ran to totally packed houses all-over the twin Telugu states. As per the early trade estimates, the film will pocket at least Rs 2.50 cr to Rs 3 cr share on Tuesday, taking its 8-day total to over Rs 41 crores. This is a phenomenal run and Vijay Deverakonda’s stardom will leap several notches higher.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records