Vijay Deverakonda’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, is performing exponentially well in all the areas even on weekdays. The film has been already declared a huge blockbuster and is continuing to mint good revenues all over.
The latest update is that Geetha Govindam has collected a share of 15,39,538 lakhs on its seventh day in the Krishna region, taking the grand total to 2,09,55,890. Crossing the 2 crore share mark in just seven days is something beyond predictions for a medium budget film and clearly showcases Vijay’s growing star power.
Parasuram has directed this film and has Rashmika is the female lead in this film. Gopi Sundar’s music had been a backbone for the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?