Vijay Deverakonda’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, is performing exponentially well in all the areas even on weekdays. The film has been already declared a huge blockbuster and is continuing to mint good revenues all over.
The latest update is that Geetha Govindam has collected a share of 15,39,538 lakhs on its seventh day in the Krishna region, taking the grand total to 2,09,55,890. Crossing the 2 crore share mark in just seven days is something beyond predictions for a medium budget film and clearly showcases Vijay’s growing star power.
Parasuram has directed this film and has Rashmika is the female lead in this film. Gopi Sundar’s music had been a backbone for the film’s success.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals