Gehana Vashisht will be appearing in an item number in 33 Prema Kathalu and as a lead in a Raja starrer Namasthe. There is B.Tech Love Story which is due for release and in the meanwhile she bagged a Hindi film Happy Se produced by Anoop Jalota, the shoot is on. It is being directed by Kawal Sharma. In Anukunnadhokati Ayindhokati she gets kidnapped, the story moves in her point of view and eventually she gets to know her father is the actual villain.
In Namasthe she plays Raja’s girl friend and TV reporter. What made Mumbai born Gehna take up South films? “I was a participant of Ms Asia 20l2, I did a Monte Carlo ad and once I did that, I found all my friends in college started giving me a lot of attention and treated me like a star. I enjoyed it and wanted to continue in showbiz. This industry span is just short, as long as I am young I can work in films, once age starts showing it gets difficult, One can study any time. Kajol, Thammana and the rest all have worked in the South first. If Thamanna had worked in Bollywood directly her first film wouldn’t be a big budget 70 cr Himmatwala. Also South industry is so professional. “
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?