Its official now. Riteish Deshmukh and Genilia are getting married and the date being reported is February 4th. There has been intense speculation over the personal lives of these two since quite a long time and this announcement finally brings the curtains down on speculations surrounding this love story.
The couple will soon be seen in the movie ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’, which is slated for release in 2012. Genelia and Riteish first acted together in ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’.
It is being said that the wedding will be a very private and low key affair and it will be held at a swanky hotel in the suburbs of Mumbai. 123telugu.com congratulates the couple on this occasion
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?