Sankalp Reddy, who made his directorial debut with Ghazi, is reportedly working on yet another crazy project. While his first film was set under water inside the sea, his second project is said to be a sci-fi film set in space!
The project is still in early stages of pre-production and Varun Tej is likely to play the lead role in this film which will be high on VFX. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon.
Currently, Varun Tej is busy with the shoot of Venky Atluri’s Tholiprema which is slated for release on February 9. Raashi Khanna is the lead actress in this romantic drama.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari