Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, released last Friday in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil and is running with a positive word of mouth in all languages. This India’s first war-at-sea film is gaining strength with each show in domestic and overseas markets.
According to the latest updates from trade circles, Ghazi has collected a gross of 9.50 crores in the domestic markets, including all versions in 2 days. Today being a Sunday, the collections are expected to show an upward trend, setting a good weekend at the ticket windows.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this film has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry