Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, released last Friday in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil and is running with a positive word of mouth in all languages. This India’s first war-at-sea film is gaining strength with each show in domestic and overseas markets.
According to the latest updates from trade circles, Ghazi has collected a gross of 9.50 crores in the domestic markets, including all versions in 2 days. Today being a Sunday, the collections are expected to show an upward trend, setting a good weekend at the ticket windows.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this film has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims