Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, released last Friday in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil and is running with a positive word of mouth in all languages. This India’s first war-at-sea film is gaining strength with each show in domestic and overseas markets.
According to the latest updates from trade circles, Ghazi has collected a gross of 9.50 crores in the domestic markets, including all versions in 2 days. Today being a Sunday, the collections are expected to show an upward trend, setting a good weekend at the ticket windows.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this film has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food