Today marks star hero NTR’s 37th birthday. Fans and well-wishers from the film industry have been wishing the Young Tiger on his birthday. And here’s numero uno director Rajamouli, who took to Instagram and wished his ‘Bheem’ with a heartfelt message and an adorable ‘blast from the past’ photograph.
It’s well known that Rajamouli’s debut film, Student No. 1, featured NTR as the main lead. Coincidentally, even his ongoing pan-Indian biggie, RRR, has NTR playing Komaram Bheem. “I am glad you were a part of my journey from the start!
Happy birthday dear Tarak. I couldn’t have found a better Bheem,” Rajamouli wrote, and needless to say, fans couldn’t be happier.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot