Senior hero Mohan Babu’s latest film, Gayatri, opened on February 9 to mixed reviews. During a promotional event today, Mohan Babu made a few striking comments on the people who pirated Gayatri and watched it on the first day of the film’s release.
“I hope gods will bless all those who pirated Gayatri on the first day and also those who watched the movie on a pirated DVD with a long life. They will surely pay for their sins. As a producer, I have toiled for 8 months to release the movie. But now, my heart bleeds to know that the movie has been pirated,” Mohan Babu said.
Mohan Babu played dual roles in the movie, while Vishnu, Shriya, Nikhila Vimal and Anasuya were seen in important roles. R Madan is the film’s director.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?