The production formalities for RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, came to a sudden halt in April first week when Charan sprained his ankle while working out in the gym. A couple of weeks later, the film’s unit received another setback as even NTR had injured his wrist.
With more than a month gone by without shoot, fans of both the star heroes are anxious about RRR hitting screens on July 30, 2020 as announced. And here’s an update for all the worried fans. The good news is that both NTR and Ram Charan have almost recuperated and they will be ready to resume RRR’s shoot in a few days.
While NTR plays Telangana tribal hero Komaram Bheem, Ram Charan reprises freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju’s role in RRR. Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt play key roles in the film. Nithya Menen is said to have been roped in to play NTR’s love interest. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest