Telugu girl Shobhita Dhulipala is a name to reckon with in Bollywood. She recently made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Goodachari. Now, according to the latest updates, Shobhita has bagged a special role in the second season of the acclaimed Netflix series Sacred Games.
Apparently, Sacred Games director Anurag Kashyap had wanted to cast Shobhita in the first season itself. However, she couldn’t be part of the series due to unavailability of dates. Details about her role in Sacred Games next installment are still under wraps. Shobhita had earlier collaborated with Anurag on Raman Raghav 2.0.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan in talks with other directors?
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger