Director Gopichand Malineni is back in the reckoning thanks to the massive success of his recent release, Krack. The film’s success has helped Gopichand Malineni get an offer to remake Krack in Bollywood.
Incidentally, Gopichand Malineni was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with the remake of his maiden film, Don Seenu. In fact, Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor evinced interest in acting in the remake. However, the project never materialized as Gopichand got busy with his next project in Tollywood.
Gopichand said either Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn or Ranveer Singh will be the perfect choice to reprise Ravi Teja in Krack’s Hindi remake. But before his Bollywood debut, Gopichand Malineni will direct Balakrishna in a high budget action drama produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?
- Is Janhvi Kapoor dating this handsome man?
- Date locked for the Bollywood biggie’s trailer launch
- Sandalwood’s blockbuster to release in Japan soon