Released more than a decade ago, actor Gopichand-starrer mass action entertainer, Andhrudu, ended up as a huge hit and gave the much needed mass hero image to Gopichand. The film was directed by Paruchuri Murali.
Now, the Andhrudu combo is all set to repeat, if the latest reports are to be believed. Apparently, Murali narrated a script to Gopichand sometime back and the actor is keen on taking the project on floors soon after he wraps up his ongoing movies, Oxygen and Sampath Nandi’s as-yet-untitled project.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again