Gopichand has reportedly given a green signal to a script narrated to him by Veeru Potla, who had directed films like Ragada, Bindaas and Doosukeltha in the past. If all goes well, the film could go on the floors by mid-next year.
It’s been quite sometime since Veeru Potla has directed a film, although he kept pitching stories to several actors. For Gopichand too, it’s going to be an important film considering that both his films in 2017 – Gautham Nanda and Oxygen – failed to click at the box office.
More details about this action drama starring Gopichand are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s new pet dog becomes a hot topic
- Prabhas yet to sign this biggie?
- Mr Majnu’s Hindi version packs a punch amid COVID-19 scare
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already