Allu Sirish is quite excited about his debut film Gouravam. Yami Gautam is playing the lead role. Radha Mohan is going to direct the film and Prakash Raj is producing it. Talking about the film, Allu Sirish said, “Gouravam is a commercial script that has the power 2 engage & move the viewers. The perfect vehicle 2 launch me in Telugu & Tamil.” He’s celebrating his birthday today and the film was formally announced to coincide with his birthday. For the past few months, he has been undergoing training in acting, dances and stunts in Mumbai. After listening to a lot of scripts, he finally chose Gouravam since it has the potential to impress all sections of the audience. The film will go on floors on June 18 in Mysore. Thaman is composing the music.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon