Allu Sirish, Yami Gautham starrer Gouravam is currently being shot in Pollachi. Radha Mohan is directing this bilingual film and Prakash Raj is producing it on Duet Movies banner. More than 50% of the film has already been completed and the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up in two more schedules. Recently, the film was extensively shot in and around Rajahmundry and after the latest schedule in Pollachi, the film unit will head to Kanyakumari. Thaman is scoring the music and Preetha is the cinematographer. The film is being touted as a social drama. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan