The applause for Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu continues to pour in every single day. After receiving good appreciation from Jaya Prakash Narayana, the makers arranged a special show for some government teachers today in Hyderabad.
The response has been quite good as all the teachers who watched the film praised the manner in which the movie shows how English medium schools help the students in the long run.
Certain other teachers also said that the message of accountability has been showcased in a very good manner in the film. Koratala Shiva directs this film which has Mahesh Babu as the CM.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections