Balakrishna’s magnum opus, Gautamiputra Satakarni opened to some very great reviews all over. The same has reflected in the collections as well. The film has crossed a share of 40 crore mark after the first week of its release.
With no big films coming out this week, the numbers will surely get better in the coming days. The film is performing quite well in the overseas too and Balayya has personally left to the US to promote the film even more.
Directed by Krish, this film has broken several records of Balakrishna’s previous films and has emerged quite strong at the box office.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa