Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni was a runaway hit during the Sankranthi season. It became a huge hit in the career of Balakrishna and now the makers have fairly come forward and will soon announce the film’s closing business.
Sources close to us reveal that the film has made a solid closing business of 77 crores which includes various rights that the film was sold for. The makers are quite happy and are coming forward to reveal these details to avoid any IT problems whatsoever.
Produced by Krish and his team, GPSK had Shriya Saran as the main leads. Chittaranjan Bhatt composed the music.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties