Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni was a runaway hit during the Sankranthi season. It became a huge hit in the career of Balakrishna and now the makers have fairly come forward and will soon announce the film’s closing business.
Sources close to us reveal that the film has made a solid closing business of 77 crores which includes various rights that the film was sold for. The makers are quite happy and are coming forward to reveal these details to avoid any IT problems whatsoever.
Produced by Krish and his team, GPSK had Shriya Saran as the main leads. Chittaranjan Bhatt composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film