We have already reported that senior film star Manchu Mohan Babu has completed 40 glorious years of his acting career this year. Already, the Manchu family celebrated the actor’s memorable milestone in Tirupati and London.
Now, noted politician and industrialist T Subbarami Reddy has planned a huge event in Vizag on the 17th of September to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 4 decades in films in a grand style. Film and political bigwigs from the entire country will grace this prestigious event.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title