We have already reported that senior film star Manchu Mohan Babu has completed 40 glorious years of his acting career this year. Already, the Manchu family celebrated the actor’s memorable milestone in Tirupati and London.
Now, noted politician and industrialist T Subbarami Reddy has planned a huge event in Vizag on the 17th of September to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 4 decades in films in a grand style. Film and political bigwigs from the entire country will grace this prestigious event.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha