Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with the shooting of his film ‘Legend’. As we have written a few days ago, shooting is going on at Nanakramguda. Now, an interesting bit of information has come out. A huge and lavish house set has been erected for this film at Nanakramguda. This house will reportedly be seen as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie. The imposing structure even has a lawn in front.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and he is teaming up with Balakrishna for the second time. The duo scored a blockbuster with ‘Simha’. Jagapathi Babu is essaying a negative role in ‘Legend’ and he is expected to be a special attraction for the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines for this movie. 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Vaarahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this big budget mass entertainer.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title