Singer turned actress Shirley Setia is making her Tollywood debut with Krishna Vrinda Vihari, scheduled to hit screens tomorrow worldwide. She is playing the love interest of Naga Shaurya in this Anish R Krishna directorial.
Today, the actress accepted the Green India Challenge and planted 3 saplings this morning at a park in Hyderabad. She further nominated Venkatesh, Shilpa Shetty, Abhimanyu Dassani and Rajkummar Rao.
The film also has Radhika Sarathkumar in a pivotal role. Produced under Ira Creations, the promotional content upped the expectations on the film. Mahati Swara Sagar is the music director for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here
- Ponniyin Selvan’s day one collection in Nizam is here
- Adipurush and Varasudu going for the same date?
- Is this when Ponniyin Selvan 2 hits the big screens
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Unstoppable on AHA- Nara clan to grace the show