The second schedule of Gundello Godaari was wrapped up earlier today. The film was being shot in Malkapuram near Amalapuram for the past few days where some crucial scenes were canned. Kumar Nagendra is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing as well as acting in this film. Aadhi, Taapsee and Sundeep Kishan are playing lead roles in the film. Ilayaraja is composing the music. The film is an action love story set in the backdrop of 1986 floods. Gundello Godaari is expected to release in May this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?