GV Sudhakar Naidu, who had earlier made films like Hero and Ranga The Donga, is all set to make his debut in Bollywood. He’s going to make a Hindi film titled Shatru and it stars Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar in lead roles. “The film is based on a real incident which occurred on the UP-Bihar border. Both Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar agreed to the film immediately after I narrated the script. I lived in Delhi for 12 years and because of that I have a good grip over Hindi language,” GV said. Kumar Yadav and Salman Khan, who are producing the film, said, “There’s a lot of craze for South Indian remakes in Bollywood. We are pleased to introduced GV in Hindi and the script has come out really well. Rekha and Hema Malini are also playing lead roles in the film.” The film is going to go on floors later this year.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun