It is already reported that young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is venturing into Bollywood this year. The project is going to be the Hindi remake of the 2005 blockbuster Telugu film, Chatrapathi.
Action films specialist VV Vinayak will be directing Sai’s debut Hindi film. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is planning to rope in star heroine Janhvi Kapoor as the female lead in the movie.
Whether or not Janhvi Kapoor will agree to romance Bellamkonda Sreenivas remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28