With a series of hits, Varun Dhawan cemented his position as one of the most bankable Bollywood stars in the present generation. Varun’s latest movie, October, is hitting the screens on April 13. In a recent promotional interview, Varun revealed his wish to debut in the southern film industry.
“I want to work with Shankar and SS Rajamouli. I have always wanted to debut as a hero in Tamil or Telugu cinema. Ram Charan is a good friend, and told me to learn Telugu. I love watching South Indian cinema, and am influenced by their choices. Films like Arjun Reddy or Mercury, for instance. Let’s not even talk about how Malayalam films are the king of content,” said Varun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now