With a series of hits, Varun Dhawan cemented his position as one of the most bankable Bollywood stars in the present generation. Varun’s latest movie, October, is hitting the screens on April 13. In a recent promotional interview, Varun revealed his wish to debut in the southern film industry.
“I want to work with Shankar and SS Rajamouli. I have always wanted to debut as a hero in Tamil or Telugu cinema. Ram Charan is a good friend, and told me to learn Telugu. I love watching South Indian cinema, and am influenced by their choices. Films like Arjun Reddy or Mercury, for instance. Let’s not even talk about how Malayalam films are the king of content,” said Varun.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri
- Chiru’s Godfather being trolled for this aspect