Contrary to the reports that the much hyped project in the combination of Akhil Akkineni and Hanu Raghavapudi is shelved due to contractual issues, the latest update reveals that the project is very much on and that it will materialize during next summer.
Happening production house Mythri Movie Makers, which is currently producing NTR’s Janatha Garage, will bankroll the Akhil-Hanu movie as both the actor and director are keen on teaming up with each other.
Meanwhile, Hanu is in talks with Nithiin for his next film and Akhil is yet to zero in on the director who will helm his much delayed second project.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again