Contrary to the reports that the much hyped project in the combination of Akhil Akkineni and Hanu Raghavapudi is shelved due to contractual issues, the latest update reveals that the project is very much on and that it will materialize during next summer.
Happening production house Mythri Movie Makers, which is currently producing NTR’s Janatha Garage, will bankroll the Akhil-Hanu movie as both the actor and director are keen on teaming up with each other.
Meanwhile, Hanu is in talks with Nithiin for his next film and Akhil is yet to zero in on the director who will helm his much delayed second project.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film